Willamette Law School
245 Winter Street SE
October 8, 2007
6:30 PM to 7:00 PM
AGENDA / MINUTES
|This will be a special meeting so that PCWC members can attend a talk by Dr. Magnus Liden of Uppsala University, Sweden.
|OWEB Council Support Grant /
Brief update and status report
|Planning for October 20 Trail Building Project
Dr. Liden's talk, Hunting Cordydalis on the Top of the World, is developed especially for a gardening audience.
Thank you to Dr. Susan Kephart for the invitation to attend Dr. Liden's talk.
This is an
open meeting. The public which lives, works, and
recreates in the watershed is encouraged to attend.
- Stewardship of the Pringle Creek watershed as
a natural entity in an urban environment;
- Sustaining Pringle and Clark Creeks as
naturally occurring watercourses;
- Preserving Pringle and Clark Creeks
riparian corridors to support native plants and
- Improving water quality; and
- Promoting public awareness and education on